We offer annual memberships. The membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st. We do not offer monthly membership and we are unable to offer a ‘Pay & Play’ facility.
The following types of membership are available:-
- Single adult membership (membership for one adult)
- Junior membership (aged under 18 or under 21 in full-time education)
- Family membership (two adults plus children)
Membership fees for 2022/23 are:
Single adult membership £68
Junior membership £30
Family membership £136
How to become a member
For a new membership please select this form……. GTC_New_Member_Form_2022
Completed forms & payment should be returned to the Membership Secretary, either at the address shown on the form or at the tennis courts on Friday evenings.
- As a member, you can hire a key to the courts for the duration of your membership (subject to a single £5 charge)
- Members with a key can have access to the courts at most times. Courts must be booked before use: visit the ‘Court Booking‘ page and book a free slot for your preferred time. There is no fee for booking a court.
- Our weekly club session, which runs throughout the year, is open to all members on Friday evenings from 7:30pm onwards, please feel free to come along & meet some fellow members.
- During the summer months we also offer a supervised fun session for junior members on Friday evenings from 6:30 to 7:30pm.
- We offer professional coaching sessions at a discounted price for all members at certain times of the year. Our resident coach also offers one-to-one sessions to help you improve your game.
- For the more competitive players we enter teams in the local Mens & Mixed LTA leagues. Team practice happen every Wednesday evening from 7pm and prospective players are welcome to try out.
- Members can ‘Opt-In’ to the LTA Wimbledon ballot for the chance to purchase a pair of tickets for the Wimbledon Championships.
- British Tennis Membership to the LTA is free to Girton Tennis Club members. Please take the time to log onto the LTA web site, make Girton one of your ‘places to play’ and ‘Opt in’ to the Wimbledon draw.